Sunday, August 5, 2012

Letter to My Friends

Hello Friends!

It's extremely bittersweet for me to return to this blog, 4 months after my last post and the unexpected end to my Peace Corps Service. I've spent most of the last 4 months traveling both internationally and within America and it's been wonderful to see so many loved ones and places. 

Now that I'm a bit settled down again, I'd like to finally post the blogs I wrote back in February. And once I've finished with that, I do want to explain what happened in Mali, why we were evacuated, and what's happening now.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy hearing a bit more about how I lived my day-to-day life in my village shortly before I left. That's a question I'm asked a lot, so hopefully this will give you a better idea of Michelle in Mali!

Much Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment